I am linking up with some blogging pals for a year in review linky party!!
There were two ways to do this linky- one with prompts and one way just showing your favorite 13 memories.
I'm going to show my favorite 13 memories this year!
And while I'm collecting pictures and organizing my ideas, I'm feeling sentimental about this amazing year!
1. I became an aunt for the first time.
2. I traveled to the west coast for the first time.
3. I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steve Cook, and met two Biggest Loser contestants.
4. I witnessed my first No Hitter baseball game (Homer Bailey's second).
5. I visited the beach with my darling sisters.
6. I set up my classroom TWICE. Because I got a wonderful new job!
7. I cut all of my hair off!
9. I was published on a Scholar's Choice and became a blog author for the site.
10. I helped plan a fun blogger meetup in Louisville.
11. Mitch and I traveled on several mini trips (St. Louis, Michigan, Pittsburgh).
12. I left the country for the first time.
13. I saw Hanson twice!
14. I was a bridesmaid for one of my best friends!
And Mitch was a groomsman, too.
WHAT A YEAR!!!!